Thunderbird Owners Forum
Hi Welcome to Thunderbird Owners Forum
A discussion Forum for all Thunderbird owners and Admirers,

You will be able to look thru most of the Forum Topics without Registering,
Registering will allow you to see all Topics on this Forum plus you will be able to comment and post pictures.

The forum has a major advantage over Facebook as here the Technical info, Projects, Buils Videos etc, and all other categories remain available to access as long as the forum operates.

Please sign up there is no cost and all your details are kept private. Just fill in some info and your a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thunderbird Owners Forum
Hi Welcome to Thunderbird Owners Forum
A discussion Forum for all Thunderbird owners and Admirers,

You will be able to look thru most of the Forum Topics without Registering,
Registering will allow you to see all Topics on this Forum plus you will be able to comment and post pictures.

The forum has a major advantage over Facebook as here the Technical info, Projects, Buils Videos etc, and all other categories remain available to access as long as the forum operates.

Please sign up there is no cost and all your details are kept private. Just fill in some info and your a member.
Thunderbird Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New

2 posters

Go down

15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New Empty 15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New

Post by rhinosoft Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:04 pm

A set of four Kelsey Hayes reproduction wire wheels - 15" 5 1/2 inch and BF Goodrich 3/4" whitewall tyres and spinner caps with black centres. Wheels in as new condition with no corrosion or damage and tyres with 97% tread, maybe more and freshly balanced!

The wheels will suit a 65' or 66' Thunderbird and I had them on my 62' hardtop which has disc brakes off a 66' Tbird, no rubbing. Tyres have a couple of nicks from transporter but hardly visible.

Located in Melbourne Eastern Suburbs. See below, I have posted some images, not the best sorry.

$1800.00

Only selling as I am moving away from the classic look.

Contact Graeme Anderson

Phone No 0417 509 347

Email ganderson007@gmail.com

15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New IMG_4946

15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New IMG_5098

15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New IMG_4790

rhinosoft

Back to top Go down

15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New Empty Re: 15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New

Post by DaveG Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Whatever look you go for Graeme, you've got a great platform to start with. I love that last pic, just something about the way she looks.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin
Admin

http://www.jetscarclub.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New Empty Re: 15" Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels and BF Goodrich Tyres - like New

Post by rhinosoft Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:16 am

Thanks Dave, if they don't sell I will keep them stored out of the sun and put them on when attending TOCA events and/or when there is zero chance of rain.

Graeme

rhinosoft

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveG Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:36 am

Yeah that's the thing that stopped me going with wires, everbody talks about the keeping them clean in Winter issue, in fact i know Scruff puts his stock wheels back on for Winter and Kev is talking about going to a steel wheel for winter. they do look good tho.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin
Admin

http://www.jetscarclub.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down