Thunderbird Owners Forum
Hi Welcome to Thunderbird Owners Forum
A discussion Forum for all Thunderbird owners and Admirers,

You will be able to look thru most of the Forum Topics without Registering,
Registering will allow you to see all Topics on this Forum plus you will be able to comment and post pictures.

The forum has a major advantage over Facebook as here the Technical info, Projects, Buils Videos etc, and all other categories remain available to access as long as the forum operates.

Please sign up there is no cost and all your details are kept private. Just fill in some info and your a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thunderbird Owners Forum
Hi Welcome to Thunderbird Owners Forum
A discussion Forum for all Thunderbird owners and Admirers,

You will be able to look thru most of the Forum Topics without Registering,
Registering will allow you to see all Topics on this Forum plus you will be able to comment and post pictures.

The forum has a major advantage over Facebook as here the Technical info, Projects, Buils Videos etc, and all other categories remain available to access as long as the forum operates.

Please sign up there is no cost and all your details are kept private. Just fill in some info and your a member.
Thunderbird Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BabyBird Rebuild..........Very Interesting

2 posters

Go down

BabyBird Rebuild..........Very Interesting Empty BabyBird Rebuild..........Very Interesting

Post by DaveG Thu May 30, 2013 11:05 am

Thanks to Grant (MMIII) for finding this one.
This Video is very Interesting, Check it out

http://on.aol.com/video/how-to-restore-a-ford-t-bird-241277077?icid=video_related_6
DaveG
DaveG
Admin
Admin

http://www.jetscarclub.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

BabyBird Rebuild..........Very Interesting Empty Re: BabyBird Rebuild..........Very Interesting

Post by My Thunderbird Thu May 30, 2013 12:04 pm

thouroughly enjoyed that vid, thanks for posting.
My Thunderbird
My Thunderbird

Back to top Go down