Thunderbird Owners Forum
Hi Welcome to Thunderbird Owners Forum
A discussion Forum for all Thunderbird owners and Admirers,

You will be able to look thru most of the Forum Topics without Registering,
Registering will allow you to see all Topics on this Forum plus you will be able to comment and post pictures.

The forum has a major advantage over Facebook as here the Technical info, Projects, Buils Videos etc, and all other categories remain available to access as long as the forum operates.

Please sign up there is no cost and all your details are kept private. Just fill in some info and your a member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thunderbird Owners Forum
Hi Welcome to Thunderbird Owners Forum
A discussion Forum for all Thunderbird owners and Admirers,

You will be able to look thru most of the Forum Topics without Registering,
Registering will allow you to see all Topics on this Forum plus you will be able to comment and post pictures.

The forum has a major advantage over Facebook as here the Technical info, Projects, Buils Videos etc, and all other categories remain available to access as long as the forum operates.

Please sign up there is no cost and all your details are kept private. Just fill in some info and your a member.
Thunderbird Owners Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiwibird intro

4 posters

Go down

Kiwibird intro Empty Kiwibird intro

Post by Kiwibird Fri May 17, 2013 9:23 am

Hi guys, been chasing around Aussie T-bird related sites for a bit but they seem to 'change shape' like quicksilver!

Hopefully this one's a stayer!

Anyway, I live in the south of the Mainland (South Island) and have a '66 Town Landau I bought in Oregon in 2005, it is stock as a rock apart from a Pertronix ignition and a head-light relay, it is a tidy reliable car with several options (but not A/C - I guess Oregon doesn't get hot...).

I love cruising in it but don't do an awful lot of miles as I have other cars/motorbikes.
Kiwibird
Kiwibird

Back to top Go down

Kiwibird intro Empty Re: Kiwibird intro

Post by BulletBird Wed May 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Welcome Kiwibird Its good to hear form Thunderbird owners from across the Creek. Like you I do hope that this forum takes off but the forum is as good as its members so its up to us members to make it work, it doesn't need to be huge but its good to know that there are fellow Tbirders out there when you need some help with your car .
BulletBird
BulletBird

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveG Wed May 22, 2013 7:42 pm

Well said Arthur, I can promise you guys that this Forum will be around for a long time to come and will stay Thunderbird. I know that cause i just paid the insurance bill.
Something we need to do is let Johhny Thunderbird in Queensland know about this Forum they've got a very strong Thunderbird group up there, Johnny is on Facebook a lot, I might set up a Facebook for this Forum, get might get some interest going.
DaveG
DaveG
Admin
Admin

http://www.jetscarclub.com/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwibird Thu May 23, 2013 7:09 am

Possibly not the correct place BUT:

It is really great to see this site up and running again after being hacked, well done to all concerned with the 'resurrection' the forum!
Kiwibird
Kiwibird

Back to top Go down

Post by 1965bird Thu May 23, 2013 7:23 am

Kiwibird wrote:Hi guys, been chasing around Aussie T-bird related sites for a bit but they seem to 'change shape' like quicksilver!

Hopefully this one's a stayer!

Anyway, I live in the south of the Mainland (South Island) and have a '66 Town Landau I bought in Oregon in 2005, it is stock as a rock apart from a Pertronix ignition and a head-light relay, it is a tidy reliable car with several options (but not A/C - I guess Oregon doesn't get hot...).

I love cruising in it but don't do an awful lot of miles as I have other cars/motorbikes.

Good to see you again on this forum and I realy hope this one ia a stayer and doesn't change like the other one which has become a rodder's forum.
Beautiful car from the previous forum pics Kiwibird.
1965bird
1965bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum